Terms & Conditions
The term "GreenBottle Ltd" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 15 Deben Mill Business Centre, Old Maltings Approach, Melton, Woodbridge, Suffolk. IP12 1BL. Our company registration number is 5756226. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general and personal information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Please check these terms each time you use our website as we may make changes from time to time. Your continued use of our website indicates your acceptance of the latest terms.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site (or parts of it) are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The material on this website is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. This material is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy and may download extract(s) of any pages from out website for your personal reference. You must not modify the materials you have printed or downloaded. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of materials on our website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining our prior permission.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website are either owned by or licensed to us.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- GreenBottle Limited's website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without GreenBottle Limited's prior written consent.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial of service attack, virus or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Data Protection and Privacy